LED lighting has many environmental benefits compared with incandescent and compact fluorescent bulbs;
- LED lights use between 50%-90% less energy which also means less carbon emissions
- LED lights also do not contain mercury which is a toxic chemical dangerous to people health and the environment.
- LED lighting can also last up to 20 times longer than standard bulbs
- LED lighting components are made from fully recyclable materials
- LED lighting does not produce any harmful UV rays
- LED lighting is cool running and therefore cool to touch. Safe for children!
- LED Lighting is also very durable and contains no filament compared to incandescent lighting and can handle jarring and bumping.